Monday, September 1, 2008

POS BOWL. LAST NIGHT IN VB.

I had been in Austin for basically a year and a half...a week after getting back to virginia beach I decided it was time to go back to college for a year. here are some pictures from the last night of skating the bowl before leaving. miller highlife, josh, nick, cory, balls...numerous other amazing guys inside the house. It was nice. Im still glad to be back in virginia. I love it here. Most of these pictures were taken by cory grandfield. see his stuff here. gallery.me.com/corygfield. Also thanks again steve for building this thing. Id say its the only skate ramp I care about.

Clean
make a face
grab your nose!
P-NUT...whos that bo-bo tag is that?

do a grind!

Cory got a box!
Nick got a box!
I got a box!
Josh got a buttcrack!
Nick got hot!
Then I poured beer on him
Balls decided it was time to shred
See
BAM!
Dudes
Hang
Hard
YETH!
Just because I love josh...and this picture is gay time.

No comments: