Thursday, May 28, 2009

Richmond!




I was having so much fun that I only shot maybe 5 pictures with my "real" camera, these are from my phone. The trail jam was a blast though lots of good people hanging out and riding, good grilling, thanks to those who provided food beers and dirt jumps. The next day balls evan and I took a spin on the mountain bike trail...that was awesome, never done that, give it a shot if you havnt... its awesome just dont fall off the side and lookout for snakes trying to ride your bike. friends of derek make him play drums.. he can do that without his left ankle..he rips and is fun to play with, I'll bring your set up next time if you want. for real.

1 comment:

Juge said...

I noticed how you sneak sneaked out without saying goodbye when we were at Walgreens! For shame!